OFCO’s “PS” strainers were specifically designed for use with portable insect control equipment but are applicable to any business requiring a high-quality strainer.
“PS” strainers are constructed for water-based fluids where corrosion and low cost are competing factors. The cap and base are made from one-piece high strength nylon. The inner perforated support core is constructed of galvanized steel which adds strength to the pleated stainless-steel wire cloth and is epoxy bonded for leak-proof service. Connections are currently available in sizes of 1/2” female, 3/8” male and 3/8” female NPT hex nut sizes.
The PS strainers provide:
- Reliable, low-cost filtering of water-based fluids, most coolants, lubricating oils, some phosphate esters, and other process fluids.
- One piece construction with generous screen area for minimal down time for cleaning or replacement.
- Maximum effective screen area for contaminant collection.
- Can be used for straining water-based fluids and oil-based chemicals
- Stainless steel construction prevents rust
- Nylon male (nipple with hex) and female (hex) used for easy installation of the one-piece cap to provide strength and stability to hold the strainer body to protect the pump.
- Designed as an in-tank strainer to be installed below the fluid level.
- 1/2″ and 3/8″ NPT female couplings
- 3/8″ male NPT coupling